The kitchen is one place in your home that you can always work on, whether it’s cooking or cleaning. The most important thing to remember about this room: whatever task needs doing must never be postponed until later because by then there will just have been too much time spent and things may have gotten worse.Doing your food prep on top counter space instead in sink is one great idea. Instead if using knives or other utensils for cutting up ingredients go ahead anways reach straight down into pot from high above so no need bend over whatsoever . Another good tip -When prepping vegetables such as cucumbers , radishes etc., section them
What’s the best kitchen Hacks? The answer might be as simple and easy to use, but with a little creativity you can turn any of these nine into something that will make cooking more fun!
Table of Contents
Food Storage HacksThe key to keeping your food fresh is in the kitchen. With these clever Storage Hacks solutions, you’ll be able store more and use up those older items that are just taking up space!
- Plastic wrap is a convenient and easy way to store food, but it can also cause problems. Avoid these disasters by storing plastic wrap in an open container, Fridge or paper bag instead of closing up the entire storage area with just one piece!
- Store your milk in the back of fridge to keep it fresh. The coldness and steady temperature will help reduce souring, which is caused by fluctuating temperatures in other areas of a refrigerator or freezer.
- Store your ginger in the freezer to keep it fresh. The cold temperature will help prevent moisture from accumulating on its surface, which can cause discoloration and bruising when you cook with frozen gingers .
- Herbs should be stored in a glass of water to keep them fresh. Make sure you store your herbs away from heat, light and moisture because these will cause the leaves or flowers on top start turning brown before long.
- To make the most out of your kitchen, install inexpensive hooks on hidden places in cabinets. Soon potholders and measuring spoons will be stored neatly away!
- To keep your potatoes and onions from spoilage, separate them into different containers.
- To keep your baked goods soft, add a slice of store- bought white bread to an airtight container. Your cakes and cookies will stay fresh for days!
Peeling, pitting, and removingEver had trouble peeling a banana? You are not alone. Instead of destroying the banana by piercing the stem end of the fruit with a knife, gently press down and peel the banana from the bottom. Peeling and pitting are common problems in the kitchen. But there’s no need to worry, because we’ve got your back with these amaizing Kitchen Hacks that will get rid of them fast!
- Onion: peeling an onion can be a frustrating experience. To remove the peel of an onion, cut off its top and root. Then simply peel away that layer with your hand!
- Peel Eggshell: Hard-boiled eggs are tricky to peel once they’re cooked. To make them easier, add baking soda or vinegar when boiling your egg whites so that the shell peels off more easily!
- Pomegranate: The pomegranate is one of nature’s most beautiful fruits, but be careful not to stain your hands with those juicy seeds! To simplify the process I recommend cutting a shallow circular cone out from beneath where it rounds off at its flower end and slicing down through both sides like opening up an orange.
- Citrus Fruit: No more peeling oranges forever! Just roll the fruit and microwave it for a minute, then you can easily peel off all of that beautiful skin. However be careful not to burn the fruit and yourself.
- Tomato: To get the peel off easily, you need to blanch your tomatoes. This will separate their pulp from its skin and allow for easier removal in hand or with knives!
- Cutting Herbs: What’s the struggle like when you need to cut up some herbs? It can be tedious and time consuming, especially if they are not just one specific type. But we’re here for help! All it takes is taking a bunch of your favorite spices or weeds – any fresh greens will do- then cutting them with pizza cutter in under 1 minute.
Food Preparation hacksWhether you live alone or are a busy parent, finding the time and energy to prepare a home-cooked meal can seem like a tough task.Yes! There are some awesome food Cooking Hacks that you should know. These simple Cooking Hacks will actually save you time and money in the long run.
- The process of crystallizing honey takes place when natural sugars are converted into harder substances. To re-crystallize your favorite jar or bottle, simply put it in a bowl with hot water and let those crystals dance!
- When a recipe calls for fresh lemon juice, why not use some microwaving? Just ten seconds in the microwave will get your lemons flowing and give you more of what’s needed!
- Try An Ultimate Soloution For Bowl slipping
- When you’re cooking, it’s easy to forget about the bowls. But they can be like little skating rinks for your food! They keep slippping and sliding around on these cold surfaces which is really a irritating job.
- To prevent Bowls from Slipping, need an extra hand? Professional chefs will tell you that a damp dish towel under your mixing bowl and cutting board can help keep them from slipping. This tip works well with both dishes or pots!
ConclusionCooking regularly can be stressful and tiring job, especially when you have a busy schedule. So having some hacks and effective strategies up your sleeve will definitely help you on a regular basis. We mentioned above some kitchen hacks to save time and energy. So that you can spend quality time with your family and friends. Did you tried and tested these hacks before to make the dream of spending time in the kitchen a reality!? We would love to hear from you. Drop your expeerience in comments section below.